Capital repair, replacement and improvements and capital equipment.
Departments that have projects under Public Safety Category:
Strategic Plan Priorities within the Public Safety Category:
- Public Safety
- Public Trust
Public Safety Fiscal Year 2023 & 5-Year Total by Project
Public Safety - Project Long Description & Year by Year Total
*Hover over to see full description*
Public Safety Funding Source by Department & Project
Strategic Plan Objective & Initiative Impacts:
Public Safety Obj. 5D - PROVIDE STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY TO SUPPORT PUBLIC SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Percent of the City covered by ALS certified fire stations. Target 100%
- Initiative (1) - Implementation of license plate reader (LPR) technology at strategic locations in the city to enhance traffic and public safety
- Initiative (2) - Enhance City capabilities to proactively detect criminal activity.
Public Safety Obj. 5F - CREATE MODERN FACILITIES TO SUPPORT COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND BEST-INCLASS PUBLIC SAFETY.
- Complete construction and begin operations at the new Public Safety Campus by 2024
Public Trust - Obj. 6B - ENHANCE CITIZENS’ ACCESS TO CITY GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS AND PUBLIC MEETINGS.
- Initiative (3) - Implement data-sharing with local law enforcement partners.