The City of Stuart Fire Rescue Department (ISO Class 1) provides fire protection and EMS to Stuart and Sewall’s Point as well as in the unincorporated areas of Martin County in accordance with an automatic aid ILA.
The Stuart Fire Rescue Department is responsible for:
· Fire Suppression, the protection of lives and property
· Rescue and Extrication of trapped persons
· Emergency Medical Services, all units are ALS level with Paramedics
· Wildland/Brush Fire Suppression
· Haz-Mat, first responder level
· Fire Prevention Bureau
· Origin/Cause Fire Investigations
· Life Safety Fire Inspections, code compliance, plans review
· Fire Safety/Public Education
· Special Events/Special Detail Coverage, EMS and Fire
· Community safety training, i.e. CPR/AED, fire extinguishers, first aid, citizen awareness, child seat installation, smoke alarm donation/installation program
Our greatest asset is our high quality, dedicated employees who continue to operate with great effectiveness and efficiency. SFR is making a difference in our community, saving lives and property every single day. SFR is committed to delivering the highest level of Fire Rescue Service possible at our funding levels.
Station 3 Coming Soon
The City of Stuart is adding a third Stuart Fire Rescue station on Green River Parkway at Jensen Beach Blvd. to better serve our citizens on the north side of the Roosevelt Bridge. After many years of discussion this expansion will provide the ability for all Stuart residents and businesses to receive response coverage from their Stuart Fire Rescue department.