Inspire and empower all learners to thrive.
Who Are We?
The School Funds consist of six major funds:
- The School Operating Fund, a governmental component unit fund, accounts for the operations of Stafford’s public school system.
- The School Nutrition Service Fund accounts for the revenues and expenditures associated with the providing of food services within the public school system.
- The School Construction Fund accounts for the acquisition, construction and equipping of new schools and renovations and additions to older schools.
- The Grants Fund accounts for the revenues and expenditures associated with state and federal grant funding.
- The Workers’ Compensation Fund accounts for revenues and expenditures associated with the administration of the workers’ compensation insurance program for employees under a self-insurance program.
- The Health Services Fund accounts for revenue and expenses associated the providing of health-related benefits to employees under a comprehensive health benefits self-insurance program.