To promote an active lifestyle that will enrich lives by providing clean, safe, accessible parks and facilities and offering diverse recreational opportunities.
Who Are We?
Facility Use Management
- Manage facility scheduling at the County Government Center.
- Provide attractive, clean, safe, accessible public buildings and grounds. Maintenance includes 668,630 square feet of County building space.
- Provide interoffice, UPS, Federal Express, and U.S. postal services to all County departments.
- 4.5% Pay Scale Adjustment
- 2.0% Salary Increase
- 2.13% increase in Virginia Retirement System Rate
- .03% decrease in the Virginia Retiree Health Insurance Credit Rate
- 1 FTE, Building Maintenance Mechanic I
- Fixed contract increases
- Continue to be proactive in implementing cost-effective maintenance and energy consumption measures. (Service levels 3 and 4)
- Emphasize staff development and training in technical areas of expertise, the latest industry trends, best practices, new technologies, and leadership development. (Service levels 1 and 5)