Public Works - Street Fund
Public Works -Streets Department Mission
Our mission is to maintain and improve the streets within the City of Salida. We strive to be proactive and address maintenance needs in order to reduce long-term costs.
Core Services Provided
Within the Public Works organization, the Streets Division is responsible for maintaining city streets by providing the following core services:
- Street reconstruction capital projects,
- Storm sewer improvements and maintenance,
- Street sweeping,
- Snow removal,
- Asphalt patching,
- Pavement, concrete, storm sewer, curb and crosswalk painting,
- Street tree removal, as needed,
- Sidewalk and other necessary street repairs and maintenance.