Welcome, Engaged, and Livable Community
Royal Oak is a community that promotes diversity and inclusion, encourages people to participate, care, and respect each other; and offers a variety of housing that works for everyone.
1. Anyone can find a quality home that fits their needs by way of value, accessibility, price, and size.
2. Social engagement, civic pride, and community loyalty are fostered.
3. Opportunities for volunteerism and participation are provided.
4. Individuals have access to social infrastructure through community connectivity and amenities.
5. An inclusive community for residents, visitors, and the workforce has been created.
6. The city regularly assesses policies, procedures, and communication channels for accessibility to eliminate language and cultural barriers.
7. The city maintains an exceptional system of parks and public spaces.
Powered by OpenGov