Royal Oak protects the health and safety of the community and provides an exceptional quality of life by instituting aggressive policies and practices to combat climate change and protect the natural environment.
1. Implement the sustainability and climate action plan (S-CAP).
2. Providing funding to support sustainability in the city's budget.
3. Substantial investment in green stormwater management.
4. Protecting and increasing the tree canopy.
5. Promoting non-motorized transit and electric vehicle infrastructure.
Powered by OpenGov