Airport administrative, buildings, and maintenance budget.
Mission Statement: To maintain and operate the airport to support the aviation needs of the area by providing safe and efficient airport facilities and services for general and business aviation users and enhance a positive economic impact for the region.
- Provided high quality transportation infrastructure for corporate and general aviation users.
- Worked with flight school to promote training opportunities and expand leased areas to accommodate growth.
- Completed New T-hangar utilizing federal grant funding participation.
- Replaced depreciated 1-Ton maintenance vehicle utilizing state grant funding participation.
- Replaced Roof on Hangar #10
- Installed Phase 1 Security Fencing and Gates
- Completed FAA required consultant selection.
- Continue to provide high level of customer service, welcoming facilities, and quality amenities for visitors to the community.
- Replace Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) with state airport funding.
- Runway 30 pavement maintenance utilizing federal airport improvement funds.
- Completed airport zoning ordinance update.
- Install upgraded automated fueling pedestal for avgas system.
- Work with FAA and MnDOT Aeronautics to maximize grant funding opportunities.
- Promote airport through continued school tours, tenant events, informational meetings, and other special events.