Financial Revenue Review
The City manages a full suite of public services utilizing numerous revenue sources to maintain an annual balanced budget while delivering a high level of customer service.
Revenues are managed in various funds to meet the Federal and State accounting standards.
- Governmental Fund
- Revenues are committed to meet the needs to service all Governmental programs such as Public Safety and Parks.
- Enterprise Fund
- Revenues are restricted to meet the needs to service all Enterprise Fund programs such as Water and Sewer Utilities.
- Impact Fee Fund
- Revenues are restricted following the approved City Impact Fee study adhering State of Idaho Impact Fee laws.
- Capital Improvement Fund
- Revenues are designated to the meet the needs of the City’s capital infrastructures needs such as community centers, police stations, fire stations, and fiber communication needs to name a few.
The City of Meridian financial data is made available on this website expressly subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided on this website is the latest data available, but it should not be construed as a complete and accurate description, whether legal or otherwise.
- The City of Meridian makes no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the data or its fitness for any particular purpose.
- In consideration for access to this data, the website visitor releases the City of Meridian, its officers, departments, authorities, agencies and employees from any and all claims and liabilities.
- The City of Meridian will not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of any information made available on this website.