The Gilpin County Liquor Licensing, Notary Public and Passport Acceptance Offices essential services information.

Liquor Licensing

New and transfer licenses are on hold until further notice, but annual renewal applications can be accepted and processed.

Notary Public

Questions will be answered by a Notary Public.

Passport Acceptance Office

Questions will be answered by a Certified Acceptance Agent and renewals can be submitted by mail. Visit for information and forms.

Assistance for these services is available by telephone at 303.582.5214 x2620 or at