Strategic Plan Goal: Effective Infrastructure Network
Customer Service Strategy:
We support the Strategic Plan goal to Ensure Effective Infrastructure Network by managing the parking assets and parking operations. Together these financially support the Transportation Department mission to improve the accessibility and connectivity of Durango’s transportation system.
- Enforce the Parking portion of the Municipal Code
- Provide maintenance and replacement for meters and meter poles
- Act as ambassadors for the City, providing information and customer service to residents and visitors.
Budget by Strategic Plan Goal
FY 2023 Total Budget: $920,963
FY 2023 General Fund: $0
Total FTE's: 7.10
Initiate Asset Management System for City Expand use and update of Lucity for Asset Inventory and Work Order use and update of GIS maps. Research City-wide needs/uses for asset management.
Budget by Type:
Source of Funds:
Strategic Operating Actions:
1. Mobility: Accessibility, Transit, and Streets System
1.2 Integrate Parking into Transportation Demand Management Program.
1.2.1 Finalize Parking Study to understand parking supply and demand and identify transportation demand management solutions including resource needs and outcomes.
2022 Strategic Results:
- Initiated a study of the transportation and parking systems to better plan for necessary future parking operations and infrastructure needs.
- Effectively supported the Department’s needs for assets and employees.
2023 Strategic Deliverables:
Begin the implementation of the Parking Study recommendations after expected completion in November of 2022.
Maintaining current service levels
$125K Reduction for the completion of the Parking Study in 2022