Strategic Plan Goal: Effective Infrastructure Network
Customer Service Strategy:
The General Services Division provides for bulk purchasing, physical asset management, and warehousing functions to ensure customer departments have the products and resources necessary to complete their daily work in service of the citizens of Durango.
- Warehouse management, supply and material purchasing and distribution
- Fuel management and distribution
Budget by Strategic Plan Goal
FY 2023 Total Budget: $170,354
FY 2023 General Fund: $170,354
Total FTE's: 1
Budget by Type:
Source of Funds:
Strategic Operating Actions:
4. Asset Management of Infrastructure
4.1 Collate 5-year CIPs for all infrastructure departments including facilities with considerations for efficiencies in maintenance costs.
4.2 Expand Infrastructure Management System. Determine the benefits, accommodations, and maintenance of the physical spaces analysis in an innovative operational
manner, that may result in remote or mobile options for City operations.
4.2.1 Expand use and update of Lucity for Asset Inventory, Work Order use, and GIS maps.
4.2.2 Research City-wide needs/uses for asset management.
2022 Strategic Results:
- Improved warehouse controls that were identified as part of the internal controls evaluation
- Increased efficiency in conduct of annual warehouse inventory and management
- Eliminated of extraneous inventory through a liquidation and vendor outreach effort
2023 Strategic Deliverables:
- Ongoing continued improvement of warehouse management practices including digitization of processes to avoid data entry error
- Revise and refine procedures to improve internal and external customer processes
- Fuel management upgrades to reduce backend maintenance costs and improve pump uptime
- Implementation of digital warehouse ticketing to avoid data entry errors and improve efficiencies.
Maintaining current service levels