Fleet Equipment and Maintenance
Strategic Plan Goal: Effective Infrastructure Network
Customer Service Strategy:
The Fleet Division works to ensure the necessary vehicles and equipment used by all customer departments are maintained and replaced to provide safe, fully functioning, and ongoing services to meet the collective goals of the City of Durango.
- Maintenance of the City’s fleet assets
- Replacement of fleet equipment at end of useful life
- Procurement of new equipment for inclusion to the program
Budget by Strategic Plan Goal
FY 2023 Total Budget: $3,882,900
FY 2023 General Fund: $3,882,900
Total FTE's: 9
Building Maintenance and Fleet Work Orders Demonstrates a high performing internal support function of building maintenance and repairs and investment in maintaining City assets.
Budget by Type:
Source of Funds:
Strategic Operating Actions:
4. Asset Management of Infrastructure
4.2.1 Expand use and update of Lucity for asset inventory, work order use, and GIS Maps.
2022 Strategic Results:
Improved annual fuel and equipment assignment reporting supports better asset management and emissions reduction through awareness of current contributions.
2023 Strategic Deliverables:
- Continue to develop asset management system reporting to advance planned maintenance effort.
- Determine current fleet wide fuel efficiency value as a baseline to measure improvement through replacement and electrification of the fleet.
- Continue pursuit of EV replacements and maintenance training when market availability improves.
Within the year, advancement of mechanic development and training program may result in supplemental requests as the program develops.