Capital Improvement Plan 2022-2026
In service to our commitment to financial transparency, Anoka County strives to make accessible financial information from CIP Programs. Simply click on the links below to dive deeper into the the County's CIP information.
10 Year CIP Plan
Anoka County Facilities Management & Construction began an audit (condition assessment) in 2012 of all Anoka County facilities with a comprehensive listing of existing conditions and replacement schedules to include code compliance. The condition assessment was a phased approach (total of three phases) with the final phase completed in 2015. FM&C was looking for a funding profile for the next five to ten years for maintenance and repair and a projected replacement date for building elements and equipment. The condition assessments encompassed all aspects of each facility from the roof to the boiler room.
Anoka County required the condition assessments to contain:
- Summaries by discipline
- Spreadsheet summarizing construction repairs and replacement items
- Photographs depicting a sampling of construction and maintenance conditions in the facilities
- Spreadsheets to describe physical conditions, potential repairs, ranking of repair priority, a suggested time frame for actions, and a budget estimate for the potential repair
Scope of Services required for the condition assessments:
- Site evaluation by two or more registered professionals keeping a consistent project team from start to finish
- Firm was required to present findings to various groups during the evaluation process
- The facility study was critical to the long and short term planning for possible facility improvement and upgrades. The study addressed existing conditions and replacement schedules to include code compliance.
- Spreadsheets to describe existing conditions, potential repairs, ranking of repair priority, a suggested time frame for action, and a budge estimate for the potential repairs to include, but not limited to the following areas:
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing and Water Distribution Systems
- Building Automation System to include controls
- Kitchens, Cafeterias, Serving Areas
- Deferred Maintenance including flooring, painting, doors, hardware, and roofing
- Site and building signage
- Facades/Exterior wall systems: walls/windows
5 Year CIP Plan
For More Detailed Funding Information, click here Facilities and Building Management Funding Detail
Capital Equipment Plan
The Capital Equipment Plan details out plans for County equipment purchases and projects. Visit our Capital Equipment Plan Page to see additional information.